When you have made the decision to give up drug use, it is an important day in your life. Make sure that you know the facts. Don’t just choose “first cab off the rank”, for your drug rehabilitation.
Five aspects of the Narconon Drug Rehab program
that you might not know about, or have fully considered:
1. Narconon uses the Hubbard method of sauna detox that provides a complete and thorough detoxification from all kinds of chemical toxicity in the body, including drugs that you have used. The Hubbard Sauna Detox method is a complete protocol that prioritizes safety. It gently promotes the excretion of all harmful chemicals and their residues in the body.
Many people do not know that drug residues remain in the body and are stored in the body fat and other tissues. Drugs and their metabolites can remain in the body for years. The body also accumulates a range of toxic pollutants from the environment. Chemical residues lead to ill health and are also triggers for cravings, and possible drug relapse.
No one is really “clean” of drugs or free of the chemical bondage, unless and until they have completed the Hubbard Sauna Detox. That procedure is a key part of the Narconon drug rehabilitation program.
You will be using the same detox method that has restored war veterans, September 11 rescue workers, and Chernobyl survivors to good health and a new vitality when you come aboard the Narconon Drug Rehab Program.
2. The Therapeutic Training Routines (TRs) are an integral part of the Narconon Drug Rehab Program and assist the addict to learn better communications skills and increase their ability to face life situations. Very often drug addicts have not, in the past, found communication to be easy. People need confidence and skill to be able to handle conflict resolution.
The TRs help addicts to confront their difficulties, control their actions and reactions, and learn how to really communicate.
Better communication is the key to better relationships – and Narconon can help.
3. To support the body at a very basic level, in its quest for recovery of good health, the Narconon Drug Rehab Program uses the unique Cal-Mag formula. Cal-Mag provides to the body essential supplies of calcium and magnesium, under a form that can be easily assimilated by the different parts of the body that need them.
When calcium and magnesium are balanced in the body, it brings stability and calm. Cal-Mag restores the body to a condition in which stress and withdrawal effects can be better managed and tolerated by drug users in recovery.
Some have said that the Cal-Mag formula is evil tasting, a potent brew indeed – the very best beverage that there is to assist with drug recovery. Cal-Mag has no adverse side effects, and is used to support the drug-free Narconon detox program.
The Cal-Mag formula gets into the bones and marrow – with the power to undo the damage done by drugs like heroin, crack, and methadone.
4. The Narconon Drug Rehab Program uses high potency niacin supplements that assist with nervous stability, and promote the repair and restoration of healthy nerves and tissue, particularly in the brain and central nervous system that is very often severely damaged by the effects of drugs.
High potency niacin also helps the body to mobilize fat – it is in body fat that toxic chemicals and drug residues are most commonly stored. The Narconon program is comprehensive, and scientifically managed, to get the system kick started again, after depletion from drug use.
There are no adverse side effects when high potency niacin is used responsibly, as a supplement to good health and improved body metabolism, as on the Narconon Drug Rehab program.
5. As part of the Narconon Rehabilitation program is the Learning Improvement Course. Not being able to read, understand and apply written materials is one of the biggest barriers to self confidence, and to being able to get on in the world.
Often drug addicts, through no fault of their own, have failed to complete school and get an education. Narconon teaches people how to study and evaluate new ideas and information. These learning skills are essential when it comes to making important lifestyle choices.
Many students of the Narconon program, when they graduate, decide to go on to complete their education and study for trade certificates, diplomas and degrees. Narconon helps drug addicts to get the education they need, by giving them the technology and the skills on how to study any subject.
Narconon: A Comprehensive Rehab Program
Drug recovery requires a comprehensive approach to enable the body and mind to get back to a state of good health and equilibrium.
People are often surprised to find that there is still more to the Narconon program – Narconon helps with mental and emotional recovery from drug abuse and addiction.
People restored to fitness and health by using the Narconon protocols work with a series of courses.
The Narconon courses – 8 books in all, deliver a package that helps people to see, confront and overcome issues and problems that keep happening in their life.
Control of the body, control of the mind, and complete recovery from drug use is the aim and intention of Narconon for every one using the program.
People optimize their chances for success and full recovery from drug dependence when they put their trust in the fully comprehensive Narconon Gateway Drug and Alcohol Rehab Program.
For more information about the this natural rehab program. Please call one of their addiction counselors at 1-877-782-7409